Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So Perfect

A moment to share.........

How can I be so perfect in your eyes when all I see are flaws? How do you find me attractive enough that you fall in love with the beauty that beholds only scars? Torn into shreds by those whom had called me lover and friend. The one true person who held truth to the lies to the end was me. I assumed that it lied within me. Masked in between betrayal, lies and the lies that covered up other lies. Which were used to deceive me? Being so perfect has left me feeling that perfect could never be. These pieces of torn fragments of dignity, left scars of an untouched, unmanned not so perfect being. Coming into who has made me, helped me to realize that it was “he” who had made me glad. Unmasked my mask of what I saw that was not so perfect. To heal the scars of what was torn, to mold in me a radiance of Glory into the so perfect me.

Duly Noted and Marked

1 comment:

  1. Well written piece of work. I appreciate you for sharing this with people especially women so that they shall know that they are fearfully and wonderfully made.

    Your BIC (Brother IN Christ)

    ReplyDelete