Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Part of Me


Every precious moment is a signal to start life a new from beginning to end…….


In lieu of the chain of events that are occurring around us. I often wonder how am I of all people able to change my errors to be light to someone’s darkest day. Enduring through past trials I tried not to entreat past failures with present day accomplishments. Time has given me ample room to figure out what I have to do. The picture has not always been clear. But the more I appreciate my life the more I feel that a new day has settled and I am re-focused. I for one have allowed a day to be wasted upon indecisive decision which had left me bitter and blaming those around me, when the cause was initiated by my inaccurate decision. In worst case situations I thought I would never come out from being lost, but instead I was able to profit off of my recovery. Not with money but with my life. Me of all people learned that by chance you can fall into a trance of commonality. Wanting to be liked and adored had me to not like what I saw about myself. I've learned that it wasn't by luck nor chance that took me from common ground to a place of safety it was my Faith. Everything about the old me had to turn around and do an about face. I said, “fair well to lack”, I said, “good day to bad relationships” and I said hello world to a new understanding of me. Was it an uncomfortable process, “yes”, was I unsure some days, “yes”, but what I stood on could no (wo)man take from me, “The Word of Truth". It holds no one's faults, it speaks well of all situation and it bears fruit of prosperity in every area of my life. What you hold as the truth will be what determines your fate. Rely not on mere words but rely on the truth which makes one free and holds no one captivate. The details that have went into my life makes me out to believe that I am on display. When it looks like potential don’t ever play anyone for cheap, because you will end up loosing out. Seize every opportunity. You are created for more and I believe in each and every one of you. For the next remaining months of this year “Fresh New Direction” will be implanted.


Duly Noted and Marked



No comments:

Post a Comment