Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Ex


My Ex was a creation of an intended purpose. My Ex all along had it out for me, to mangle and decompose the spirit that which was in me. My Ex was a constant disappointment, hiding from me the promises that were intended for me. My Ex desired for me to want a world that was built on preconceived notions of an injustice system ran solely on greed and iniquity. My Ex returned quite often to check up on me, never for good but to speak failure and poverty. My Ex left evidence of assault; reoccurring blows to the head knocked me off my feet. Damaging as it may sound, but the process was realigning me. My Ex wasn’t a friend, but a dictator, cynical in thought and rigid in rule and monetary gain. My Ex was a con leaving counterfeit deposits of fear, which made me run to the hands of “The One” who was beholding me. My Ex should be fearful of me, what My Ex failed to seek after was the truth of "The One” who gave his life for me. My Ex wanted to reign as ruler, but was never the wise. You could never take lead role if your name has never been ostracized.
                             
John 15:18…. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.


Duly Noted and Marked

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post that will make one go hmmmm! He indeed designs our lives on purpose!

    ReplyDelete