Monday, April 23, 2012

Under Privilege


Today was one of those days that should have been titled, “it can get better than this”. The start of it begun with no direction and no indication as to how this day would end.  Even though there is still about 6 hours left in my day, I am yet hopeful for something great to take place. For those of us with a 9-5, we tend to be focused on deadlines and tasks that require immediate attention. It’s hard within a day to think about a future when our present day seems so bleak. Living in the NOW with the mindset that today could be the day that everything falls into place just the way we’ve hoped it would be, is as realistic as soon as you believe.  For a split second I felt a rush of excitement. Of course I started my day with a cup of Joe and maybe I could be feeling the after math of the caffeine. But this feeling was different. I’m sensing that this day could be really one of the best days yet. We all have been living under privileged for so long that we get use to our days being like any other. For those who have followed me since the beginning of this blog, I thank you for taking the time to see life through different frames.  Even though what I say maybe my truth, but my truth has a possibility of being my reality. And I believe the same for you as well. We are all looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, even when the tunnel seems as if it will never end. But keep in mind that there is an ending to all things, but the best part about our lives is that our desired destination will be our end.

Duly Noted and Marked 

No comments:

Post a Comment