Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Offer a Compromise

The World will have us to believe that in order to get ahead we must offer a compromise. Just recently I contacted the IRS to settle a debt and they told me the only way to settle is to offer a compromise. So I proceeded with giving them what I think I should owe, along with monies to put the process through. The evaluator contacted me and said that I would have a sum of monies if I didn’t give monies to the church. I then told the evaluator that it is my “right” to give my tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:8-10)to the place where I fellowship. The world has built a defense system against the body of Christ that we can no longer look over as if it is not our problem. We are the body and we have a right to speak up for what is right. Any entity that is against Christ should be an enemy to you (James 4:4 paraphrasing). We as believers must understand that the timing of God’s hand is now showing forth in a mighty way that we can no longer not see the errors of our ways. The World gives rights to homosexuals, abortionist, molesters, murderers and for believers the World is trying to take away the very Word of God in which He has mandated for “All” of us to live according to. Today’s message can be a bit hard to digest and be it so. I personally could not rest and I love you all dearly even if I don’t know you personally. I believe in hating the sin and not the person. We’ve all have come short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23), also we all have a choice to make in which direction we want to take. Believers we are over stepping boundaries that God has set for our lives. The way that we are living is not okay. We must get right church because our Father is calling us home. Hold on to nothing more than what God is wanting to give you. Take nothing from no one that your not willing to repay. Gods gives blessings to those who are in need of you in order to bless you. Stop looking for the World to capitalize on your gifts, look to please God in your gifts in order for Him to bless you beyond your imagination. Anyone can change. No one is exempt from God’s unconditional Love. Some of us think we have it all together but we’re missing one thing Him. No matter what you have accomplished in your life if it has not been for the glory of God it is meaningless (The Book of Ecclesiastes).He’s calling each and everyone of us. He’s in need of you. Ask God today, “What can I do to please you? Take what is out of me and make me right, make me whole, Lord I’m in need of you because I hear you calling me”. It’s that simple. No need to offer a compromise to the World. In the end there will be nothing left of this World.


“But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners,Christ died for us(Romans 5:8)”
“We love because he first loved us (1John 4:19)

“But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches and Glory(Philippians 4:19).”

“Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way... Better is the little of the righteous than the abundance of many wicked.” Ps 37:7,16 (NAS)


Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment