Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Making it until You Made it


We are all fascinated by Big City Living. Living in one of the largest metropolitan cities that attract the attention of the world, it's hard not to compete in order to live up to its standard. You can get caught in the rigorous ways of making it until you feel that you have made it. This city has the zest and flare to make dreams come true, but not everyone outlives their dreams. I for one have been fortunate enough to know that with perseverance comes and even harder push to succeed and to get by. It has not been easy, a tedious journey but it has been well worth the tears. At times it left me a bit confused as to why I was putting myself through something that I didn't have to really go through. I could have left and carried back home with me, a half empty suitcase with a broken wheel. Leaving behind what I didn’t finish, I knew deep down inside that I would had chance the opportunity to see the payoff from enduring.  When you leave business unfinished, you leave with questions unanswered. I would have lost a great deal from what I have gained so much from. After while it started to make sense, everything that I was doing wasn’t for noting. I had plans and goals in mind and everything that I was experiencing was leading up to every moment of my life with purpose intent. It’s a jungle everywhere and there is something that you can do about it. We all  experience changes; yes we have to adapt to change. But wherever you are no matter how big or small your city is, you can make your dream come alive by making it to look not as it seems, but how you made it to be.


Duly Noted and Marked 

No comments:

Post a Comment