Monday, August 20, 2012

Predetermined

 
Not every morning do I wake up saying, "today will be a day, I will conquer all that I need to achieve". Within life we get distracted, misguided or often turned away because we loose focus. But it’s amazing how we’re granted new opportunities each and everyday. Sometimes I just sit in awe about how many days have gone by and all along it took just one day to fulfill all that I needed to do. Why is it that I have allowed time to pass me by and I’ve lived for tomorrow to come. Am I someone who doesn’t believe in taking risk or am I someone who is risky in taken them? Life is not given to us to expect tomorrow to come. It is more respected that we give our maker thanks for another day but if we decide to live for tomorrow then how do we live in this moment? Right now is not a response that seems far fetch. It is a declaration of what to expect at this very instance. Depending on what coast and region you live in tomorrow has yet to come, so living not just for this moment but for today. The unveiling process has predetermined outcomes. If you ‘Believe’ a thing it will happen, if you have ‘Faith’ in all things it is soon to come, and if you have ‘Trust’ then you’ll be able to count on all things to come to pass. All three components are not valued more than the other. You must possess one to gain the other. When you have all three your ready to detach yourself from all living matter that tries to attach themselves to you, in order to derail you from your predetermined existences.

"The scope of a new beginning is letting go of your old one."

Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment