Monday, October 29, 2012

Last Day

All we have is today and if left up tomorrow this would be it. It's uncertain if we will live too see another day. And with life uncertainties, come life unexpected matters. As I am currently experiencing a storm that is uncontrollably out of my hands and nature. I am looking deep from within to recognize that my last day can be now. And if I am to be remembered, how would that be? To some this is not far fetch this is actual real life being lived as we speak. As I think on the notion, I take a glimpse back to the past in order to see where I am now. And I'm appreciative over the mistakes, due to them came better decisions. Out of my decisions rendered more success than wealth. In order to be recognized as a pioneer, you have to be able to set standards and go beyond limits. A person should only compromise when it is agreed upon, while never loosing sight of who they are. Our last day can be capitalized by more than a few words being spoken,revolutionary if our words proceed with action and contrary to belief if we just believe in ourselves. The final mission is not our last day living but what we do that will out last the day to come.

"For you are who you are because of what you do"

Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment