Monday, November 12, 2012

Answer


In life there are no mistakes. For those of us that have made them, there are. As the year is coming to a complete close, each day I am expecting it to be better than the day before. Of course I will make a few mistakes here and there, but learning is a part of the growing process to increase in knowledge. Knowledge is weighed in weight, not pounds but based on the volume of situations that have occurred throughout mines and yours lifetime. We either live to live again, or we simply live to see another day. Perhaps if tomorrow wasn’t promised we would make better choices.  But would you make choices based on what you would do if tomorrow wasn’t promised or would you make choices based on who you would rather be. It sounds confusing, but if you take a minute to allow it to sink in, a light will go off. From my own personal reflection I have to live a life that is not only for me, but for those who look to me to be an answer. An answer to how can someone like me, leave all that she had behind to pursue not just a dream but a vision, a vision to have yet come to pass. I know without a doubt that I have purpose. And in knowing that I have purpose it surpasses the doubt that I had within me. You cannot live in doubt wondering what will be, but if you live in purpose there will be no question as to why, when and how the vision will come to pass. I wait in anticipation and I will continue to. Not just for me, but for those in need of the answer.


Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment