Monday, December 31, 2012

Acceptable Year

This New Year is filled with promise and purpose all rolled in to one. With the same enthusiasm that builds up to the momentum we have to exasperate all avenues to produce the results we want. And there is no mistakes about it nor will I make any excuses that will allow it to look any other way than it should. We often criticize the outtake rather than taking everything in before the picture becomes painted perfect in view. Instead of trying to mend things back to original shape we have to allow it to break off from the ends so it won't damage the roots. I appreciate all that this year has brought on and I am even the more receptive to what the outcome came out to be. My "New Year" set in before the year began which made 2012 a distant memory. I'm hopeful of 2013 and I'm branding that this is the "Acceptable Year of The Lord". Which means for me and hopefully for you too that all things are possible if you just believe that "He" can and "He" will.


Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment