Monday, December 3, 2012

Your Time of Season


*Ecclesiastes 3 1-8

There is a time for every season in a person’s life. As I was reminded on this week what season I am in, it had me to reflect back on the last few months. While I was trying to mend relationships I had to look within in myself to see if those relationships were meant to be mended. When you are in a place of awareness often times people won’t see what you see. Their vision can be blurred by opinions and judgment. Although it is okay to stand your ground you have to be careful not to offend anyone. People are people and they have needs, wants, and desires just like you. And for me being sometime ultra-sensitive and every so often being hard headed, stubborn, stern, and non-emotional, the list could go on; I have to take into an account of who I could hurt in the process of me changing. Maybe you think this is a bit harsh, but it’s me being real with me.  If the mirror sits on my left side or my right, it doesn't change the reflection. I count every one of my changes as goals in which I have set for myself as accomplishments, even if I have not achieved them all. Making the point to set one is an accomplishment within itself. As the season changes we/I must too. We can’t go on doing what we've been doing expecting different results. If this is your time of season to change embrace it and it will uphold you through the next season. You may ask the question, “How do you know when the season is changing in your life”? The best response I can give is, “When you become uncomfortable in the old one”.


Duly Noted and Marked 

No comments:

Post a Comment