Monday, March 18, 2013

Ending

I was just in thought about how certain things in our life don't want to let us go. For some its a relationship that keeps dragging on beyond its expiration date. For others its a dead end job that seems to give us enough to get by but its our only way of making it. So we hang on in there until tomorrow and repeat tomorrow the next day after and remain unfulfilled and unhappy. How is it that we allow ourselves to continue this way and never say when. Most of us are waiting for an answer in a sign. One that says go and one that says no. Life has never been that easy and frankly it never will. I wonder what life would be like if I made a decision based on the amount of time I've put in rather the time I've wasted. I wonder what life would be like if I said no and never changed my mind. I wonder what life would be like if my opinion was the only one that mattered. I wonder what would life be like if I stopped thinking about how life could be. We can not base our lives on what if's, if we do we will hinder our own progress. We have to start preparing ourselves for what we want to happen. A person who has no direction lives a sheltered life. A person who doesn't live out their dreams becomes hopeless. You and I have to make better choices and when we do we will start to live better. In order to have overall success in every area of your life you have to allow success in. Every dry place needs watering and if we don't water the dry areas they will break off and die. In some cases dying is not the end but only the beginning.


Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment