Monday, March 25, 2013

Does this make sense?

Before I write anything I'm always going back and forth in my mind what to say, how should I say it and does this make sense? When you try to meet the masses its hard to reach out to everyone. And every week I hope that if the person doesn't find it in this weeks read that they will come back and see if the following week was what they we're looking for. This is a constant thing that I do because you want what you do to be of some value to someone else. I told myself I have the gift of writing. And only gifts are given to those who want their skills to be used. I don't have much to say but once you get started its hard to stop. And that should be anything that you love to do. Even when the only audience you may have is you. Today I took a personal reflection. And I had to see for myself if what I saw made sense. Does what I see add up to what I know or to how I feel. Its hard to be in a place where others don't see it but you do, and then to be on the receiving end where they see it and you don't. Your opinion of yourself should be the only opinion that makes complete sense. People in position can make mistakes. When people don't know you and prejudge you. They miss out on your value. Its easy to become distracted with people who continue to dance to the same beat while you remain still. Stand your ground and remain focused even when you feel like falling. Remain on the set course. I believe that this journey that you and I are on is one that is going to take more than skill to get us by. But what we will need is each other. It does makes sense when you realize why. We all have a power on the inside of us. And if you activate what you have and I activate what I have, the two combined together will send off an alarm that will disrupt the nation. If you are in agreement with me on this one thing, nothing will stop us from here on out. Say this with me, "No more doubt". The possibilities just now became endless. And the reason of the why just made complete sense.


Duly Noted and Marked

No comments:

Post a Comment